Saturday means I will be spending the majority of today watching the wonderful bliss that is college football. Here are my fearless predictions (and observations) about the sport:
- The winner of the Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt game will play in Atlanta for the SEC championship.
- Conference USA will finish with 3 teams better than any of the ACC teams.
- Whoever wins the Big East shouldn’t be too excited. It’s like winning a weight lifting competition in jail. Sure it’s an accomplishment, but any way you dice it the fact remains you are still in jail.
- There are 11 teams in the Big 10. This, not Large Hadron Collider, will cause a large amount of tiny black holes when enough people try to figure out what they will call the league if they expand to 12 teams.
- Duke will win more games than Notre Dame, yet Charlie Weiss will get a new 30 year extension paying him $400 million dollars. Hey, a guy can hope can’t he?
I will elaborate on my list later in the day once I am done watching the games. Hell, I may even change it depending how things playout in today’s games. Until then, List 5 college football predictions/observations.
Oh, and for you non football people (for shame) here is an informative rap video about the LHC. Enjoy.