1. Using cloth grocery bags.
2. Turning lights off when not using them.
3. Using a water filter and re-usable plastic bottle instead of using the throw away kind.
4. Using recycling bins
5. Riding my bike as much as I can to not use gas.
Oh yeah, saving my empty beer bottles for my friend who home-brews
1. Driving a Tahoe and guzzling gas by going knee boarding every weekend I can.
2. Buying can drinks (because they are exponentially better than liter drinks) and throwing away the cans.
3. Watering my grass and flowers all the time.
4. Having water slide parties with inflatable water slides. Not only did I waste water but the inflatables needed electricity.
5. I recycle nothing. I watched Penn & Teller one time and they mentioned that it cost more to recycle than to just throw it away. They also showed that all total the Nation’s landfills covered a land area about the size of the northwest corner of Nebraska. It’s all lies generated by the Man.